Thursday, June 28, 2012

Overview

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) is a group of inherited (genetic) connective tissue disorders. Ranging from mild to life-threatening in severity, each individual mutation of the disorder is considered one of eleven Types.

Types
There are multiple ways in which Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome can present itself within a person. These mutations of the disorder are as follows. Each Type holds distinctive, Key Features.

I & II  - Types I and II hold similar key features with differing levels of severity; being that Type I is more severe and Type II is more mild. Apparent in approximately 80% of all cases of EDS. Related areas of concern include skin, joints and skeleton, cardiovascular system, and pregnancy issues. There are some key features of Type I and II present in the face and appearance [listed in Symptoms].

III - Apparent in about 10% of all cases of EDS, Type III is more physically tasking to the joints and may entail early on-set degenerative joint disease. It is less widespread than Types I and II has key features associated with the skin and skeleton in particular.

IV - Type IV is apparent in approximately 4% of EDS cases. Areas relating to key features include the skin, skeleton, arterial (arteries and veins), Gastrointestinal (stomach and intestines), pregnancy, and facial appearance.

[Types V- XI are discussed in Symptoms and Further Info.]

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is listed as an Invisible Disorder because of the lack of physical presentation: all this means is that it's not an obvious condition apparent to all. Because it is a genetic condition, it is life-long, chronic, and treatment is supportive, restorative, and/or preventative [more information regarding Treatment found here].

Links to associated information listed here.

2 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myles was a 20 year-old man who was brought to the emergency room by the campus police of the college from which he had been suspended several months ago. A professor had called and reported that Myles had walked into his classroom, accused him of taking his tuition money and refused to leave. I was as shocked as a father, Although Myles had much academic success as a teenager, his behavior had become increasingly odd during the past year. He quit seeing his friends and no longer seemed to care about his appearance or social pursuits. He began wearing the same clothes each day and seldom bathed. He lived with several family members but rarely spoke to any of them. When he did talk to them, he said he had found clues that his college was just a front for an organized crime operation. He had been suspended from college because of missing many classes. His sister said that she had often seen him mumbling quietly to himself and at times he seemed to be talking to people who were not there. He would emerge from his room and ask his family to be quiet even when they were not making any noise.I could not stand the shame of my son illness so I decide to consult some of my africa friends at work , and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her Hiv and Prostate Cancer after the herbal medicine consumption. I place an order for my son and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for three weeks. My son 's treatment was done and he is now doing good and behaving normally like a human being is supposed to. is completely healed. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp+2348149277967. He cures, Herpes, Prostate, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT, Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases Hepatitis,Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, Tach Disease, Shingles, Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma, Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma Asbestos, Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer, Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5. HIV,Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity, Cervical Cancer, Colo-rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, SYPHILIS, Diabetes, Liver / Inflammatory kidney, Epilepsy.

    ReplyDelete